Baby its cold outside

Monday, January 31, 2011

Its Cold!!! 
When I say cold.. I mean it!!
It is take your breath away cold.
The bus driver called and school is cancelled because it is so cold. 
As a child I wished for days like this...living in the city....but it seems like in the city life never stops even for the cold.
But is the country...its another story. 
It is not a snow storm, we are not snowed in...its just cold!
So how cold is does it have to be to cancel school?
-45 C. That's how cold it is. FYI..that's -49 F. 


So today will be spent curled up with the furnace pumping nonstop, wishing for a fire place...
I have already been on Ravelry today looking for a knitting project...
It feels right to relax, drink teas and knit on this cold day... and make soup....we need soup!!
::Keep Warm::

4 comments:

Kim said...

Brrr!! I "see" wooly socks on lots of little feet.

Ravelry has wonderful patterns, don't they? How did I NOT know you were a fellow knitter?!? Knitting is the ONE thing that can totally derail my study schedule. I could sit snuggled on the couch and knit all day! I love it.

Stay warm, eat your lovely soup and knit away, my friend.

Be Blessed

Kim said...

Joanna: If you get a chance, "friend" me on Ravelry. I'm kpalmer625. I'd love to see your knitted projects. :o)

Kim

joanna said...

I love your wild Snow boarder hat!!

Kim said...

Oh Yeah!! It's one of my favorites!!

Post a Comment