Enjoy the journey

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

School.... It seems like I am so focused on getting to the finish line, and getting it done,  that I am not exactly enjoying the journey. I feel like the more I rush it...the less I am learning.  


There is so much to learn...
I don't want to be Good... 
I want to be Great.


So I am going to stop trying to get There and just BE on the journey. 


When I get there it will be alright. It may be later then I planned.... but I will have enjoyed it.


I promise myself to "enjoy the journey".

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wise counsel, Sister Friend. I'm taking your advice and today, I will enjoy being "here". I will not look to the future and wonder if I'll meet my goal, if I'll be good or great or able. Today I will drink my warm yummy coffee and read about the spectacular things that women can do. I will soak and absorb and just BE.

Post a Comment