Gratefuls and Heartfuls

Thursday, January 27, 2011

As I sit in the loveliness of the sun pouring in the window...I am grateful...My heart is happy...My Heart is full...I receive.

I am grateful for the little lovelies in and of the world. Grateful for those very small things that have the ability to move you, to fill your heart and to make you smile. Those things that connect you to the past by a smell, a sound or a taste. Those very little things that heal you heart and make it smile and sing.



::My gratefuls and heartfuls::


::ice cubes and water::

::homemade soup::

::french press coffee::

::whipped cream::

::warm blankets::

::feather beds::

::fresh peaches::

::noisy boys::

::baby smiles::

::sunshine::

::wool::

::the smell of spring::

::the scratchy sound of vinyl records::

::sweet Music:: Cat Stevens, Michael Franti, Anne Murray, Raffi::

::fresh bread::

::beautiful things::


What is your list of gratefuls and heartfuls?


No comments:

Post a Comment