Briana Blackwelder

Wednesday, April 27, 2011




Oh Briana, my heart aches and my words are lost 
I will miss you my friend 
::
You have taught me so much 
We have learned so much 
I miss our time together 
We have had some truly amazing experiences together and witnessed some incredible things
Changed forever by these experiences
:: 
You are loved Briana
 Very loved and you will be missed
::
Thank you for the love that you have given the world
It has truly been a gift,  being your friend
::
As we all go into the world of birth 
Watch over us 
May your spirit be with us and your hands guide us
through the times of great joy 
 the times we are scared
when we are tired
when we pray for strength 
or need divine answers
::
It feels like your work is just starting
Sending you love...
::
Peace

1 comment:

Jade said...

She was so beautiful, I can't believe someone so young and beautiful is just gone so fast. But it's so amazing how many lives she touched and how much she accomplished. My heart is with you and everyone else whos lives she touched. Sweet post JOanna!

Post a Comment