Spring...where are you?

Monday, April 18, 2011

The Great White North is wearing me down.
The winter will not end.
We are weary, we are tired and we need the spring to come.
It has tried, but every time it does....winter comes back. Not sure what is going on. But it is cold and snowy.
Normally, by this time I am starting to work in my garden and prepare for planting in May.
I am usually planting last years potatoes by now. My potatoes are trying to escape the basement....they really want to be planted.
We have started most of the plants and are getting excited....now I am getting anxious....it is looking grim in the garden.
No this is not a visit to an Arctic Lake, this is a visit to the garden. There is still 4 or 5 feet of snow and a lake in the middle.
Polar dip anyone?
Wishing everyone a warm and wonderful spring...

1 comment:

Jade said...

JoAnna, Thank you for the print. My mom told me it was you, I was having a bad day that day and that really made me so happy! I hope you come back soon we miss you! PS. your blog is adorable!

Post a Comment